There’s a common mistake people make when they plan for a new year.
I bet you’re doing it right now.
That is looking ahead before you take time to look back.
Wanna know the best way to plan for 2024?
Answer: Take a few minutes to do a “year in review” of 2023.
There’s so much gold to be found in going over the last 12 months.
Don’t just rely on your memory. Go over your 2003 calendar!
There are nine areas of your life I recommend you evaluate.
Here are three of them …
Career and Professional Development
- What progress have you made in your career or professional life this year?
- Are there new skills or knowledge you’ve acquired that have been particularly beneficial?
Personal Growth and Achievements
- What are the key ways in which you have grown personally this past year?
- Can you identify specific achievements or milestones you reached in 2023?
Challenges and Lessons Learned
- What were some of the biggest challenges you faced this year, and how did you overcome them?
- What important lessons have these challenges taught you?
I’ve made it super easy for you to do with my free “Year in Review” guide.
It highlights all nine of the key life categories you should evaluate and gives you 10 powerful affirmations to help you through the process.
Grab it here. (No sign-up required. It’s a direct Dropbox link.)
It’s only four pages. My gift to you!
Go get it now — before you get distracted :)
Helping you rediscover purpose, passion, and play — and the joy of living a Big Bold Bodacious Life!
P.S. Here are some other ways my wife Pooki and I can help you …
Join us for Turbo-Charge Your Life 2024
Apply for our VIP Mentorship program
Get a copy of my Power of Affirmations book
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Check out Pooki Lee’s YouTube channel