How to Attract Fans and Customers, and Spread Your Message and Influence with Video
I’ll admit it. The first 10 years I did it all wrong.
I started my YouTube channel in 2006. Over the preceding decade I posted a wide variety of disjointed content: marketing tips, music, comedy, travel, inspirational messages, and more.
My posting schedule was sporadic, the focus was fuzzy, and the slow channel growth reflected that.
Then, in 2016 I got more serious about YouTube and started experimenting. And I saw results!
I became obsessed with the platform and took a deep dive into learning all I could about attracting viewers and building my channel.
And it worked!
- Over the past two years I grew my channel from a few thousand subscribers to over 65,000.
- My post popular video just surpassed one million views in less than a year.
- My overall channel has racked up 4.5 million views.
- According to my analytics, my channel gets 15,000 to 25,000 unique viewers per day!
Yes, I monetize most of my videos too
That perk has grown exponentially from pocket change, to a car payment, to now being a good chunk of my monthly income.
Now, for the first time, I’m ready to share my YouTube journey with you.
In this two and a half hour workshop, I’ll reveal:
- The steps I took to build my channel
- The MISTAKES I made along the way (and how you can avoid them)
- The #1 thing that makes YouTube different from every other platform (most people miss this entirely)
- Simple ways to uncover the BEST TOPICS for your videos
- What you MUST DO to seriously leverage YouTube to attract an audience and build a business
- The best VIDEO FORMATS to use (even if you feel uncomfortable on camera)
- The THREE ELEMENTS you should focus on with every new video upload
- How to apply what I’ve learned to your specific topic, passion, and personality
You’ll leave this workshop with:
- A list of powerful ideas and titles for your next 20 videos
- A simple template you can use to structure your videos for maximum impact
- The format I use in all of my video descriptions
- A better understanding of how YouTube works and how you can use it to your advantage
NOTE: This is NOT a technical class about how to record and edit videos, how to set up a channel, etc. I won’t be telling you what buttons to push.
This is about overall strategy and how to apply my YouTube experience to your specific situation.
Wednesday, May 22
1:00 to 3:30 PM
2065 Walton Rd, Overland, MO 63114
The fee is only $40 for 2 ½ hours of training, plus worksheets and checklists.
NOTE: Medici MediaSpace members get a discounted rate of $20.
Oh, and if you want to visit my channel
You’ll find it at https://www.youtube.com/BobBaker